Enjoy the Farm Country Life minutes to Rt 301! 10 minutes to Chestertown and 25 minutes to Delaware shopping. Wonderful renovated farmhouse on a total of 57+ acres. Vaulted ceilings with exposed wood beams and lots of windows. Wrap-around porch, Bonus Room for the kids, and laundry. Renovations opened the Living Room, Dining Room and office and include marble floors. Large eat-in kitchen. this sale includes 2 Parcels, the house is on lot 1A with 29+ acres, barn, dog kennel. Lot 1B is 27+ acres with a perc approved septic site. Bring your horses, chickens, or cows or just collect rent from the farmer and hunters. Lots of possibilities!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
1,544 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- 3. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Kennel, Out Building, Exterior Lighting, Shed. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Partly Wooded, Rural.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price