Wonderful home in Kinnairds Point! 1 level living with easy flowing floor plan. 3 bedrooms and 2.5 Baths. Large screened-in back porch to relax and enjoy the views of nature with over 2 acres. Quiet and private cul-de-sac. Wood burning fireplace with mantel in Family Room and in the Living Room. New roof in 2009 and new heat pump in 2010. The community has 2 areas to access the water, one has a little beach for swimming and the other has a pier, boat launch, gazebo, great for fishing and picnicking! Easy to show.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Other, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,951 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Kent County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Mud Room
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Microwave, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, De-Humidifier
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside, Partial, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Screened
- 2. Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Body of Water
- Still Pond Creek & Chesapeake Bay
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Fishing. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Mooring Area, Picnic Area, Pier/Dock
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price