Welcome to the water accessible community of Kinnairds Point! Beautifully updated unique home with winter views of Still Pond Creek. Nestled on a semi private lot backing to the woods at the end of a cul-de-sac, this home has been well taken care of and updated with new stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, new screen porch w/ metal roof, outdoor shower and so much more! A second floor loft above allows an open feel with a first floor master suite, brick fireplace and 4 sliding glass doors onto to brand new screen in porch and wrap around deck! The partially finished walkout basement is ready for entertaining with a built in bar and a workshop area. Stay connected with Fiber Optic internet after enjoying the community beach, gazebo, boat ramp, fishing area and mooring rentals!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Softener Own, Electric Water Hea
Other Construction, Stick Built, Cedar Exterior
2,902 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Kent County Public Schools
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Heated, Partially Finished, Poured, Walkout, Workshop
- 1. Wood Stove.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Cedar, Other
- Deck, Enclosed, Screened-in, Wrap-around Porch
- Metal, Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Still Pond Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Outside Shower, Landscaped, Fishing. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Partly Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price