Gorgeous Home in a most desirable location, Radcliffe Pond! Walk to everything in Chestertown. Enjoy the walking path or walk to stores and Fountain Park. Well maintained home offers a first-floor master bedroom and master bath. The second floor also has a Master Bedroom and Bath, plus 2 more bedrooms and another full bath. Do you enjoy a hobby that needs good light and space? The 3 season Bonus Room is for you. The first floor has a wood-burning fireplace in the Living Room and off the Living room is the 3 season Family Room. Formal Dining Room for those special dinners. Then enter into the garden of joy, and meet seasonal friends of flowers and plants. Relax in the Gazebo and view the expansive farm view beyond the yard.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Publ
2,633 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Kent County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- 1. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped. Landscaping, No Thru Street.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price