Wonderful country home close to Rt 301 for commuters. 1 plus acre of land and open space around it gives the feel of larger land with wooded view. Very comfortable floorplan with 5 bedrooms, 2 full baths 1 half bath. Large airy kitchen has granite counter and island overlooking the dining area. Solar panels provide all your electric needs. The average electric bill is $5. plus a current monthly lease payment under $200 a month. A handsome stone fireplace with a wood stove insert adds cozy comfort to cold winter days. And a gorgeous screened-in porch is yours to enjoy on those warm summer days and evenings.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
Stick Built, Vinyl Siding
2,016 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Florida Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Solar, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Full, Partially Finished
- 1. Heatilator, Insert, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Screened-in, Enclosed, Porch, Patio
- Split Rail, Wire, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Cul-De-Sac.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price